Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:32:25 -0000
From:      Kiril Mitev <kiril@idea.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   soundcard woes...

First of all, I apologise if this is not technical enough for this list - let me know
and I'll crawl off to the -questions list if necessary.

Configuring a yamaha opl3 card, here is what I have in the kernel config file :

Controller	 snd0
Device		 opl0 at isa? Port 0x388
#device		 mpu0 at isa? Port 0x30 irq 6 drq 0

this combo fails during kernel compile with (typos possible :) ):
soundcard.o: undefined symbol '_MIDIbuf_poll' referenced from text segment
sound_switch.o: undefined symbol '_MIDIbuf_read' referenced from text segment.

And another 6 or so in the same vein...

Incidentally, if the mpu0 line is uncommented, config gives me a syntax error in that line...

Pointers/help/suggestions/even flames welcome ;-(

Kiril