Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Experience with Dell Latitude D620?

Eric Anderson writes:
| Suspend/resume is not currently working, but I would *love* to have it
| work too.  Bruno Ducrot (hangs out on acpi@) might have some input, and
| so might Nate Lawson on that.  It suspends, but no resume.

FYI, for a while on my ThinkPad a21p I've had to do a sudo zzz with
-current and wait for it to go to sleep before closing the lid.  When I
open the lid it wakes up okay.  If I close the lid without putting
it to sleep then it goes to sleep then wakes up after I open the
lid.  It doesn't do much when I close the lid :-(

Doug A.