Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:00:26 -0500
From:      Michael Crispin <mcrispin@bitpipe.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mpd and natd

Hello.. I am using FreeBSD 4.2 as a gateway to the outside world and a
vpn connection with mpd 3.2, for a LAN I have put together. Currently I
am
 using natd to share the interface created by mpd (ng11) .. the problem
is whenever I try to ftp or scp from one of the machine in the LAN to
the
 vpn network connected w/ mpd I get disconnected from the vpn.

 So I was wondering is there any way to share this connection via some
other routing protocol in BSD? I am not a expert at routing so I was
hopeing
 one of you guys could help me out :)

 thanks for your time...

 MBC