Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 02:57:27 +0900
From:      NAKAGAWA Yoshihisa <y-nakaga@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>, Nathan Dorfman <nathan@rtfm.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO Integration?

> If that was all they were doing, that'd be ideal.  The real problems
> arising at the moment however stem from the PAO team laying plans for
> long-term development without considering the directions that other
> groups are taking.

This point, PAO team was wrong. But many Japanese developer have
language problem, me too. We are not native speaker of
English. English is my weak point. So we have communication problem.

I want to change this situation, so I am using many power for
communication. It is very hard for me. :-(

--
NAKAGAWA, Yoshihisa
	y-nakaga@nwsl.mesh.ad.jp