Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:14:34 -0500
From:      "dgason" <dgason@mindspring.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gnome upgrade??

Hi,

    I would like to install the gnome port.

    However, as it is still in beta, I know that the port will change fairly
often. Is there any way to upgrade to the next version or uninstall my
current version other than uninstalling each indiviudal package? This seems
like a cumbersome way to upgrade gnome everytime a new version comes out.

    Any suggestions are welcome

    Thanks,
    Dave Ason
    dgason@mindspring.com