Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 2014 10:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jcv <jv@yeaguy.com>
To:        Marcus von Appen <mva@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: py27-setuptools27-5.4.1

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Marcus von Appen wrote:

> On, Thu Jul 31, 2014, jcv wrote:
>
>> Hi-  I am getting this error message and would like to know if there is an
>> easy way to fix this???
>>

>> pkg-static: py27-setuptools27-5.4.1 conflicts with py27-setuptools-5.4.1
>> (installs files into the same place).  Problematic file:
>> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/easy-install.pth.dist
>> *** Error code 70
>>

>> I do not see anything in /ports/UPDATING regarding:
>>
>> py27-setuptools
>>
>> root@yeaguy:#cat /usr/ports/UPDATING | grep py27-setup
>> root@yeaguy:#
>
> Try cat /usr/ports/UPDATING |grep py-setuptools
>
> It looks like you are bitten by the entry from 20140307
>
> Cheers
> Marcus

Thanks guys.. I think i fixed it.. however chromium and firefox still fail
when using portmaster.. but i dont think those have been updated yet..
telling me to update my ports..

i broke bitlebee but then fixed that.. updating is kinda scary.. as long
as the main stuff works im fine.. web/mail/ssh/ftp/bitlebee/mysql/plex  :)