Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 95 15:06:31 GMT
From:      malcolm_boff@VNET.IBM.COM
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Adding more options Post-Installation to FreeBSD.2.0.5

I have been attempting to install FreeBSD on a friends machine at the 2.0.5
version level. His system has an unsupported CDROM (which gets corrected at
2.1) and I have copied the basic distribution from CDROM to a DOS partition
and created a basic system. I would now like to wipe the contents of the
DOS partition (C:\FREEBSD) and pull more distributions from his CDROM (in
DOS) and then go back into FreeBSD and load them. I can find no info on how
to do this (or even if it is possible). Can anyone help ??