Date:      Fri, 05 May 2006 10:46:39 -0700
From:      Peter Losher <plosher@plosh.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to disable libcom_err from being built?

--------------enig46007BF9614870AFCAABB094

Hi -

I have an install base of machines running MIT Krb5 (which have their
own com_err implementation), and I have always used NO_KERBEROS=3Dtrue so=

that the integrated Heimdal stuff wouldn't be built during a buildworld.
 However libcom_err does, and that causes issues when trying to link in
programs that are linked to MIT Krb5.

What I am asking is - can NO_KERBEROS be extended to cover com_err?

Thanks - Peter