Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 14:45:55 -0400
From:      "Keith D. Kotay" <kotay@cs.dartmouth.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing Win95 on a FreeBSD Machine

I have a FreeBSD machine on which I would like to also install
Win95.  I can't find any instructions on how to do this.  From
what I've read, I have to trash everything on the disk now
because I have to create a new partition for Win95.  I do have
a tape backup drive so I should be able to restore what I have
now onto the FreeBSD partition.  Here are some questions I have:

* Where do I get the boot manager I have read about?

* If I'm using the boot manager, does FreeBSD have to be the
  default partition?

* Is this the right order of steps: repartition the drive, install
  Win95, boot FreeBSD off a floppy, restore FreeBSD from the
  tape backup?

* How do I restore FreeBSD from tape after I boot from the floppy?

Thanks in advance.

Keith

Keith D. Kotay
kotay@cs.dartmouth.edu