Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:11:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Thomas Graichen <graichen@innominate.de>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   new entry for /commercial/consulting.html

hello - can you please also add innominate to the commercial FreeBSD
consulting list at http://www.FreeBSD.org/commercial/consulting.html ?

the entry would be:

innominate AG is a Linux, *BSD and Open Source service provider based
in Berlin, Germany. Not only as consulting partner but also as system
administrator, programmer, supporter and trainer we offer the full
range of services with a heavy focus on Open Source products. Many
of our tailor-made products are engineered using apache, Perl, Zope,
MySQL and Oracle running on Linux and *BSD. For further information
please contact info@innominate.de or visit our website.

the web address is http://innominate.de

a lot of thanks in advance (and some greetings if this is you
wolfram who is adding all this :-)

graichen@innominate.de
                                                        innominate AG
                                                    networking people