Date:      Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:19:56 -0600
From:      Stephen Fisher <sfisher@twrol.com>
To:        Unknow User <kernel@tdnet.com.br>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ahc0: (adaptec 2940)

It is normal for it to wait for a while for the "SCSI devices to settle"
- there is an option in the kernel for it (SCSI_DELAY) which is normally
set to 15 [seconds], I just comment out the option on my ahc0 and it
only waits two seconds.  Is it going on after it waits for the SCSI
devices to settle or hanging there?

Steve