Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 00:57:00 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <midiostri@in.gr>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: card with tv-out

A Tview Silver or Tview Gold will do the trick - go to
http://www.tview.com  This is an external unit that plugs into
your VGA port and converts the VGA output to TV input.  The
signal quality is excellent particularly on the Gold, they
basically re-rasterize the entire image so you don't have to
deal with the crappy resolution of a TV set.