Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:47:16 +0100
From:      Holger.Weisbrodt@t-online.de (Holger Weisbrodt)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X server problem after upgrading from 3.4 to 4.0

Hi all,
after upgrading from 3.4 to 4.0 my X server setup seems to be wrong. I
reconfigured it with xf86config and got still this message 'XWrapper: no
modules loaded for 'xserver' service'. I checked the man pages and
additional docs but without any helpful explanations. I had posted this
problem two weeks ago. I could not believe, as someone suggested, that I
have to recompile the x server package or some programs. Anyone an idea
what went wrong in this case? Without X life is not the same...

Thanks for any hints.
Cheers,
Holger