Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:00:44 -0400
From:      "B£ãðëz" <bladez@mindless.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My laptop

--------------FF776C6B7444C255D1D1A3D2

I want to install this on a 486DX2 / 33mhx laptop with 12 megs of ram.
What i am curious about is that it needs an overlay program so the BIOS
can see the full 1.4 gigs of space I put into it.  Will that conflict
with Free BSD?  There aren't anythings physically on the drive that I
know of, as far as I know it runs out of the BIOS as well.  And the
drive overlay I am using is from SeaGate and I believe it's Disk
Manager.  thanks for the help :)

--------------FF776C6B7444C255D1D1A3D2

begin:          vcard
fn;quoted-printable:=DF=A3=E3=F0=EBz
n;quoted-printable:;=DF=A3=E3=F0=EBz
org;quoted-printable:=D0|g|=86=E2=A3 =C3=A3=A3|=E4=F1=E7=EB
email;internet: bladez@mindless.com
title;quoted-printable:=FEr=EA=A7|=F0=EB=F1=86
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard