Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:21:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Gray - DCA <dcasba@rain.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Internet in a box

Per an earlier suggestion here, I had a look at popclient. It is an
interactive program and the messages it downloads are not immediately
digestible by a mail reader. It is also GPLed. I have some POP / socket
C++ classes that I'd happily press into service to create a POP client
gopher for FreeBSD if there's interest.

Also, I've snarfed slurp to handle the complementary task for netnews.
Has anyone else looked into the suitability of slurp for the "box"?

Regards,

John

John Poplett
dcasba@pacrain.com