Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:21:30 -0700
From:      Steve Warwick <ukla@attbi.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Oops! rc.conf mistake

Hey all,

I wonder if anyone can tell me how to get out of this stupid mistake.

I edited rc.conf to add a virtual interface and left a quote off the end
(unterminated string) - now I cannot get past mounting root, so no editors.
And before you ask, no, I did not backup rc.conf... I told you it was
stupid.

BTW: I noticed that ad0 is "limited to UDMA33" - I have UDMA133 motherboard
and drive so, I this really true?

TIA,

Steve