Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:23:03 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/GNOME 1.4 RC3

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 10:52:18AM -0500, Ade Lovett wrote:
> *sigh*  Stupid bug with the patcher.  Please ensure that the
> gnomepatch script you download (if you go the patching route)
> contains the string "RC3 release: 0.2" at the top.  If it doesn't,
> it's typo'd .. one shiny star to anyone who downloaded the
> previous version and finds the typo :)

This isn't my day.  Guess the sheer size of the damn thing is
starting to take it's toll.  Note that:

	http://www.lovett.com/~ade/gnome/

also makes reference to an MD5 checksum file.  Please verify your
downloaded tarballs against these checksums.  If they don't match,
please first check to see if there has been an update (I've just
re-rolled some of the patchsets owing to conflicts between
fifth-toe and others).

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience.  I know what I'm
doing.. Really :)

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade@FreeBSD.org