Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 05:45:05 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking), freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SecureID cards & userland ppp

In article <199610040739.HAA07974@netfl15a.devetir.qld.gov.au> you wrote:

: My place of employment is now doing it's dialing via the SecureID stuff. For
: those who don't know, each persion is issued with a nifty little card & a PIN
[etc]

 I'm positive I've read about this already somewhere.  Perhaps it was
 with the mgetty code... hmm... pretty sure it was.  Check out mgetty
 and there is something in there somewhere about this.

 Either that, or i've read something in these lists, the send-pr's
 or linux's ppp implementation.

 Have fun.

 Peter

--