Date:      Fri, 21 May 2010 19:39:44 +0800
From:      Fbsd1 <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   phpmyadmin & apache22

Tried 'make install' on phpmyadmin port and got not found errors on
php5-filter, php5-session, php5-ctype, php5-mysql all of which were all
ready installed by pkg_add. Pkg_info verifies that they are there. And
of course I have compiled php5 with the apache module. I have apache13 &
phpmyadmin installed on another box using the same method and it works
fine. Does phpmyadmin work with apache22?

Also why does the phpmyadmin pkg use the pdflib when there has never
been a pdflib package built because of requirement of not distributing
pdf executable module. All the make config defaults should be changed to
off so the pkg is usable.