Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:45:34 -0500
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@mu.org>
To:        Greg Black <gjb@gbch.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Mall now BSDCentral

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 06:59:14AM +1000, Greg Black wrote:

> Perhaps this labelling can be in the form of information on the
> FreeBSD.ORG web site that lists distributions that merit the
> "official" label.

so this list would be controlled by those who can make changes
to the FreeBSD web site, right?

well, then lets start the list up:

	$1,000 - in the list
	$2,000 - I'll bold your entry
	$2,000 - I'll put your entry at the top

... or maybe we should remind ourselves that the only thing
official about FreeBSD is the code. Let the CD vendors figure
out ways to attract customers from each other, lets worry more
about ways to attract 'customers' from other operating systems.

--
Bill Fumerola - security yahoo         / Yahoo! inc.
              - fumerola@yahoo-inc.com / billf@FreeBSD.org