Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:45:23 GMT
From:      "Vikentii L. Karabin" <kvl@tomsksoft.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/136040: Sysinstall: A typo in built-in usage info.

>Number:         136040
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Sysinstall: A typo in built-in usage info.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
It's a typo in sysinstall built-in usage info under `Usage` item of the main menu.

In the paragraph about virtual consoles (the last one) contains a phrase reading as follows: "which you can use to in order to". The first "to" I suppose is an error.

>How-To-Repeat:
Run sysinstall, navigate ot the main menu and hit the top menu item, then scroll down to the second to last page and read first two lines of the bottom paragraph.
>Fix:
Substitute "which you can use to in order to" for "which you can use in order to"