Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:41:28 -0800
From:      patrick <gibblertron@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   package x has no origin recorded

I upgraded my ports tree using cvsup. Now, when I make updated
versions of software, I get messages like:

pkg_info: package bsdpan-Apache-DB-0.09 has no origin recorded
pkg_info: package bsdpan-Apache-DBI-0.94 has no origin recorded
pkg_info: package bsdpan-Apache-Module-0.11 has no origin recorded
pkg_info: package bsdpan-Apache-Sandwich-2.05 has no origin recorded
pkg_info: package bsdpan-Apache-Stage-1.20 has no origin recorded
pkg_info: package bsdpan-Archive-Tar-1.23 has no origin recorded

Is there something I should be doing differently so this doesn't
happen? It doesn't seem to do any harm, but it is annoying
nonetheless.

Thanks,

Patrick