Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Tremblett <sjt@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd@bolingbroke.com (Ken Bolingbroke)
Cc:        sjt@cisco.com (Steve Tremblett), freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Further question Re: cvsupped to RELENG_4 but got 4.3-RC

Thanks for clearing that up folks - much better.  Sorry for the
misunderstanding - some of the docs can be a little ambiguous.  For the
interest of others who are confused, this page writes it in stone:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/anoncvs.html

So a minor release happens when bugfixes reach a critical mass?  Are
there any actual new features in 4.3 or simply fixes on top of
4.2-RELEASE?  Do features from -CURRENT get migrated in if they are
deemed stable enough to ship?

--
Steve Tremblett
Cisco Systems