Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:55:13 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        "Sam Leffler" <sam@errno.com>
Subject:   Re: options FAST_IPSEC & tunnels

--=-=-=

 Sam> Wow, someone besides me actually using fast ipsec! :)

You're not alone ;)

 Sam> Packets are tagged once they've been processed on input. I think
 Sam> you can do a similar check with something like:

Ok patch against 4.8-RELEASE attached.

 Sam> Long term, I intend is to associate packets with an enc device so
 Sam> there's a way to identify these packets when writing firewall
 Sam> rules.

Fine.

Thanks a lot

Eric Masson

--
 > Nous recherchons une streap-teaseuse confirmée pour animer des dîners
 > dansants en région parisienne. Cette offre est sérieuse. Email pour
 > premier contact : gxxxx@club-internet.fr Tél Philippe : 0142458XXX
 -+- PG in Guide du Neuneu Usenet - Le premeir contact sera le bon -+-

--=-=-=

*** ip_input.c.orig	Wed Apr  2 16:50:54 2003
--- ip_input.c	Wed Apr  2 16:18:57 2003
***************
*** 432,437 ****
--- 432,445 ----
  		goto pass;
  #endif

+ #if defined(FAST_IPSEC) && !defined(IPSEC_FILTERGIF)
+ 	/*
+ 	 * Bypass packet filtering for packets from a tunnel (gif).
+ 	 */
+ 	if (m_tag_find(m, PACKET_TAG_IPSEC_IN_DONE, NULL) != NULL)
+ 		goto pass;
+ #endif
+
  	/*
  	 * IpHack's section.
  	 * Right now when no processing on packet has done

--=-=-=--