Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:06:48 +0200
From:      Fireel <Fireel@xxx.lt>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   DRI on Velocity 100 (8MB)

Greetings,

I am trying to set up DRI support on to my FreeBSD 5.0. My video card is Velocity 100 (Voodoo3). As i understand, it should be supported. What did I do:

1) I installed the glide3 port
2) Doublechecked if agp support in my kernel

Everything else seemed to be done for me, but when I dmesg | grep drm, nothing shows up, also, glxinfo states that Direct rendering is not supported.

Help!

Fireel

So i decided to write directly and request your assistence:

I attached dmesg and scanpci information along in text files.

Thanks in advance

Fireel