Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:08:56 -0400
From:      Monty Chaney-Geib <monty11ez@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apple Slim Keyboard USB Hub Power

I have an Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, and I am having a problem
getting the built in USB hub to supply power to my devices. In OSX it will
change my iPod and do whatever I want it to, and in windows I found a
registry hack that allows it to function in the same manner. I was
wondering if there was a way I could do something similar in FreeBSD. I
recently posted this on the forums, but was referred here by a mod.