Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 1995 08:46:10 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        committers@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports freeze, bsd.port.mk

As I already wrote to -ports, the 2.1 tree is finalized and is now
available from ftp.freebsd.org as /pub/FreeBSD/ports-2.1.  Thus the
freeze is now over.

On the other hand, I'd still like to keep control on bsd.port.mk.
Despite all my efforts to clean it up, that thing is still a huge
bloody chunk of spaghetti.  Also, some "please approve" requests I've
recently heard from some people really horrified me.

So, please ask me if you want some change in bsd.port.mk.  Thanks for
your cooperation.

Satoshi (aka the gunslinger)