Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 23:04:37 -0500
From:      "Randall D. DuCharme" <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   samba printing

Greetings,
    I have a small network at my store with an NT server,
a Samba server running on FBSD 2.1.5-R, a 2.1.5-R workstation,
and several Win95 clients.  I'm wondering how I go about printing
to an NT print queue from the Samba server or FBSD workstation.
I can see and attatch to the printer using smbclient \\\\servername\\
sharename -P, and can send a job to the queue using printmode, and
print, but can't seem to figure out how to get to it using lpr.

Any Ideas??

Thanks!
Randy