Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 05:23:46 -0700 (MST)
From:      Douglas Russell <russelld@cpsc.ucalgary.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Enough, already....

I am STILL receiving around 10 nasty messages per day responding to my query
about the ATI Mach 64 problem which basically say "read the FAQ, moron".
I would just like to say, for those of you who jump on someone every time
a question has already been answered in one place or another, that  I
*DID* look in the FAQ (and several other places!)  The FAQ which comes
with 2.1.0R does NOT have the ATI card problems in it, and I looked in
that FAQ on another one of my machines which runs 2.1.0R.  I simply never
noticed that the FAQ on the web had been updated.

On the other hand, for those who have actually sent useful responses, I
thank you.

Later......						<Doug>