Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:31:34 +0100
From:      Dieter <freebsd@sopwith.solgatos.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@miralink.com>
Cc:        freebsd-firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DEBUG flag in fwdv.c

> Oooooo...there's a "DEBUG" compile flag in fwdv.c ... care to set it to
> "1" and send me the output?  It might clue me into what bit needs to be
> toggled to get your card back into shape.

Which problem is this for?

I thought the idea for PR 113785 was to get the controller into
non-CYCLEMASTER mode?  I can't figure out why fwcontrol -f works
for NCR but not for VIA?

I don't see what fwdv.c has to do with PR 118093.

If you mean the NCR controller generating hundreds of bus resets,
the power cycle fixed it.