Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:29:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   yet another SCSI card question

hello! I am still not certain what kind of SCSI card to get for my
computer. I was originally looking at Adaptec 2940 or 3940 (a little
expensive for me!).  Anyway, I came across the following in the
list of supported hardware.
	AdvanSys SCSI controllers (all models).
Has anyone tried any of these cards under 3.3-release (or anything after
3.0?) I'm looking at the 3940-uw model (lots cheaper than Adaptecs!)

-----
In computer terms, hardware is the stuff you can hit with a baseball bat,
and software is the stuff you can only swear at.
   -from a web page explaining what hardware, software, and firmware are
----