Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:36:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: lpd panic

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Mark Murray wrote:

> > seems to be going ok, but I pick up a kernel panic whilst printing.
>                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Ditto. Also on a dual-cpu machine, also a really recent CURRENT.

Well, I can catch the panic in gdb, but I'm not sure how to proceed.  The
active processes (for me) are irq7:lpt0, irq7:ppc0, and gs (ghostscript,
being driven from my apsfilter installation).

What's the right way to access the stacks of these processes, so that I
can look at their stack frames, and get some idea if they're interfering
with one another?

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.