Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 15:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Herschel Shermis <shermis@jnx.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   1394 driver out there?

So, TI is now selling a PCI -> 1394 eval card with the PCILynx chip for $275.
Seems like a decent chip at an inflated, but acceptable eval board price.
Trouble is they only deliver it with Windows* dll. Gag me.

Since the errata is like 5 pages long, I thought some sample code wouldn't
be such a bad idea, so I asked.  They want $25K for driver source!  And I'm
supposed to buy their chips, too?

Is there any freebsd-ware out there for a PCILynx chip?

J. Herschel Shermis
Juniper Networks