Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:53:31 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        et-users@etinc.com
Subject:   Spontaneous Reboot

I have a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box as of Oct 10 cvsup. It has an Emerging
technologies 8bit card. It serves as my Router/Firewall for my network
on a 56K Frame-Relay (a /28 network). The local nic is a intel card (fxp)

Here are some snippits from the dmesg:

ET/5025(-16,PQ),ET/HSSI HDLC Driver v3.16j
eth0 at port 0x240-0x24f iomem 0xd0000 irq 5 on isa0
eth0: driver is using old-style compatability shims
IP Filter: v3.4.8 initialized.  Default = pass all, Logging = enabled

Everytime someone tries to do a heavy donload (installing gimp) roughly
agter 10 minutes it casuses the box to reboot.

Anyone have any ideas?

This email has been CC'd to the etinc mailing list as well

TIA