Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:44:26 +0300
From:      Angelin Lazarov Lalev <alalev@uni-svishtov.bg>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freeradius 0.7 under FreeBSD 4.7

Two weeks ago I have installed freeradius 0.7 from ports on a FreeBSD
4.6.2 system. It worked just fine (except the crash at the startup of
the system). A couple of days ago I upgraded the system from sources to
4.7 and the radius stopped to work. Next, I made a clean install of the
4.7 from the CD-ROM and installed radius from the ports collection,
comming from the CD-ROM to see that the radius again was not working.
The error message in the both cases was:

Starting - reading configuration files ...
Module: Loaded System
HASH:  Reinitializing hash structures and lists for caching...
HASH:  Stored 25 entries from (null)
rlm_unix:  Can't open file group file (null): Bad address
Segmentation fault

Did anyone else experienced similar problems? Ideas ?