Date:      Sun, 18 May 2008 23:28:41 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with copytree code

--Boundary-00=_twSMINpc+IpqKUH

This copytree code is from bsd.port.mk, and I've been asked to try and
find a fix. This is very handy for installing a whole tree (like a
web app) keeping everything intact. It wasn't designed to copy to a
populated directory so it affects everything in that dir, not just
what's being installed. We need to keep it's functionality, but a fix
is more than I can come up with. So I thought I'd ask you code gurus
to help. If this can be fixed many will thank you!

I attached it so it won't get line wrapped.

Thanks,

Beech
Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech@FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html

--Boundary-00=_twSMINpc+IpqKUH--