Date:      13 May 2009 06:07:17 -0500
From:      Vermillion Federal Credit Union<notification@vermilllionfcu.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important Member Notification

Dear Member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
the Vermillion Federal Credit Union system. We recently contacted
you after noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use
associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited
access to your Vermillion Federal Credit Union account in order
to protect against future unauthorized transactions. This is a
reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

In order to restore your account, please follow the link below:

http://www.vermilllionfcu.com/index.html

Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your
account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to
ensure account safety.
In accordance with Vermillion Federal Credit Union's Member
Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the
issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account
remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in
further limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you
to restore your Vermillion Federal Credit Union account as soon
as possible to help avoid this.
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help
protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Vermillion Federal Credit Union Member Service