Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:35:58 -0500
From:      Rod Taylor <rod@zort.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Open PR's

Although I'm not a committer, I've been reciewing a few of the really old open
PR's.  Most I'm finding no longer apply.  Whats the chance of getting alot of
these older ones cleaned up for the 4.0 release?

Why do this?  Less clutter in the pr list for one.  Plus, with it the way it is
the ports tree appears buggy and full of holes.

--
Rod Taylor

   microsoft: where do you want to go today?
   linux:     where do you want to go tomorrow?
   BSD:       are you guys coming, or what?