Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 07:00:43 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        stox@enteract.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what's in a name?

Yes I agree whole-heartedly.... we NEED a team of writers!

Well we could do with one or two writers, but send the press releases by
web page and let every FreeBSD user group send the press release out to
their local MAJOR city newspapers, computer mags, etc....

Maybe we could have a FREEBSD "PUBLICITY DAY".... we all organize the
writings before the date and  ...then ALL of us.....    (How many is on
this list?)  send the press releases out to their FAVORITE mags,
etc...

one press release per person
 (no big deal, everyone on this list can put out a few minutes to fax or
mail it)

300 press releases is better than ONE!