Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:01:58 -0400
From:      "Thrawn" <thrawn@hub.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FTP drop box

there are ways to go into those directories and download the files if there
are any.  The easist way to see whats in there is use a little windows
progie (a hack of WSFTP called WarezFTP - I am not going to tell you where
to find this)  There are also a number of text files on hidden or weird
subdirectories in unix based on the hiding of warez on unsuspected sysadmins

User ID:             Thrawn
E-Mail:              thrawn@hub.org
HTML:                www.hub.org/~thrawn
PGP Pub. Key:        finger thrawn@hub.org