Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:26:17 -0700
From:      "Jason Morrow" <gribnif@inconnect.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with stuff

When I try to access /dev/modem (Linked to /dev/cuaa2) it says "Device not
configured".  Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Also... what is od0 in the kernel for?  I've turned off ALL scsi options in
both LINT and KERNEL and I still get the error when I try and compile.  Any
ideas why?  I noticed when I was looking at the "how to configure your
kernel" stuff on freebsd.org a bunch of stuff was left out that's in the
kernel.  That is, there's stuff in the kernel that's not covered in the
documentation.

Please make all replies to gribnif@inconnect.com

-Jason