Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 09:53:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        ovb@limmat.ch (Oliver von Bueren)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Support

> In FreeBSD 2.1.0-R, the included ISDN support is from the ii.0.1 archive. Are
> there any plans to incorporate the newer version ii.0.2 into the next version of
> FreeBSD?

There is the bisdn ISDN package available from ftp.muc.ditec.de supporting
FreeBSD 2.1R, FreeBSD-current and NetBSD.

Currently all (passive) Teles cards and their clones are supported for the
EuroISDN (DSS1) and 1TR6 protocols.

The latest source can be found on the above mentioned ftp server under
directory isdn as file bisdn-095.tar.gz.

A majordomo maintained mailing list is available, to subscribe, send the
usual majordomo requests to isdn-request@muc.ditec.de.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                    Hamburg, Europe