Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 09:46:32 -0500
From:      Bill Lloyd <wlloyd@mpd.ca>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of ISDN drivers

I've been reading through the past archives for ISDN card information,
as well as scanning through the source tree.

So far all I've found is that the current ISDN PC card drivers for Dr.
Neurhaus(sp?) seem to be out of date and going nowhere.

So that seems to leave the following options to do ISDN on Freebsd.

1) Buy Ascend 25/50 etc. expensive but good option.
2) Buy Dr. Nuerhaus card and hope it all works out.
3) Get a TA like a Bitsurfr/Adtran etc.

Is that the true situation, or am I missing something?

Is anyone working on drivers for the low cost PC plug-n-play ISDN boards
from Digiboard or Livingston?

-bill

--
William Lloyd (wlloyd@mpd.ca)