Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:22:56 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rdesktop port (was RE: Help)

Howdy,

I've been wary about adding the real master site, because it vaporised for
about a month about 6-8 weeks ago. The original author (Matt Chapman) hasn't
done a great deal since the 1.0.0 release - most of the effort has been done
by numerous people around the planet and collated by Peter Byström and
hosted at http://bibl4.oru.se/projects/rdesktop/ - which is why I used this
URL, plus the fact that the rdesktop.org was unreachable.
I agree, the patching is awful, but it beats having to change to 256 colours
to run 1.0.0 :-)

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au