Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:17:44 -0500
From:      John Arnold <jarnold@sydrom.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   eclipse workbench

Sir/Madam

I have posted the following question to the Eclipse newsgroups with no
response

When I open up Eclipse (versions 2.1 and revisions) the cursor is not
displayed in the java source editor pane. If I set the "current line" to
'highlight' it puts a black line across the current line.
In addition, I am unable to change any of the colour options (syntax
etc) to anything but black

I have noticed this behaviour on FreeBSD 4.7, 4.8 and 4.9 (my current
system). Also, it occurs on Gnome, KDE and WindowMaker. Maybe XFree86? I
am using 4.3.0

I would appreciate some feedback / guidelines

Regards