Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:17:59 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        Matthew Patton <patton@sysnet.net>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ZIP support in 2.2.6

I've written a tool that will do an eject of JAZ drives upon request, a
removable media daemon for CDROMs (IDE, SCSI) and JAZ drives (SCSI). So
it might work on ZIP drives as well.

http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/rmd/

Let me know if it does (or does not).

Nick

--
building: 27A
address:  STA-ISIS, T.P.270, Joint Research Centre, 21020 Ispra, Italy