Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:42:36 -0500
From:      Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik@intertainservices.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@bluelife.at>
Cc:        "ports@freebsd.org Ports" <ports@freebsd.org>, vbox@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: emulators/virtualbox-ose

On 12/11/13 15:32, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> I can only repeat myself. It will not happen any day soon because clang
> does not support global register variables and they do not seem to have any
> interest to implement that.

Got it.

> Could you please send me the following output just to verify:
> strings /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBCXX
>
> $ strings /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 | grep GLIBCX

GLIBCXX_3.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.1
GLIBCXX_3.4.2
GLIBCXX_3.4.3
GLIBCXX_3.4.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.5
GLIBCXX_3.4.6
GLIBCXX_3.4.7
GLIBCXX_3.4.8
GLIBCXX_3.4.9
GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW

make delete-old and delete-old-libs does not remove anything from my
system at this point, i am going to try compile again but with gcc47
this time.

Thanks!