Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 05:24:47 -0600
From:      Allen Campbell <allenc@verinet.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I Bet this is a windoze systems 8)

On Sat, Apr 10, 1999 at 03:56:30AM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Report says that FAA's New Radar System is up to 3 times slower than
> the 30year old technology is replacing --- I am telling you is got to
> be running something like NT 8)
>
> http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/travel/DailyNews/radar_faa990407.html
>
> 	Cheers,
> 	Amancio

The original air traffic control system is a test, promulgated by
the space aliens who designed it.  Our inability to match that
system is a measure of our unworthiness.  Upon achieving this goal,
our mentors will return and welcome us into the Great One.

No doubt, this will require several hundred billion dollars more
'development'.  Cha'Ching!

--
  Allen Campbell       |  Lurking at the bottom of the
  allenc@verinet.com   |   gravity well, getting old.