Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:29:37 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Andrew <andrew@fandom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Important Note about ver3

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 10:09:27AM +0000, Andrew wrote:
>  Important note is that we've (in Sydney) have had 3.0 on order from Walnut
> Creek for two months, neither we nor the book store which does regular
> business with Walnut can get any explaination. We can only assume that
> Walnut has not pressed any discs since 2.2.7

Nah, Leonard Chan at Cetus Technology (www.cetustech.com.au in Sydney)
got his stock of 3.0 a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, where's there a book store in Sydney that has even heard of Walnut
Creek?? Dymocks, for example, reckons that they've never been approached
by Walnut Creek and won't stock their stuff until that happens (but
Dymocks could be mistaken, and that happens frequently).

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-