Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 00:47:48 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.DIALix.COM>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   More "error" messages

I was fighting with my wife's Win95 machine trying to get Internet
Exploder to use the proxy server properly..

Anyway, during the course of the threats, name calling, etc, I got this
gem of an error message:

"Unable to get configuration information about your computer because of
the following error:  More data is available."

And I thought unix's "Error 0: No error" was insane..  Now Windoze takes
the cake..  "The error is that we know more than we should about the
computer".

AARGH!!  Delete!! format!! fdisk!!

-Peter